How to take Perfect Screenshot on PC: Hello guys, We are here today to give you some suggestions to screenshot your PC or Computer Screen with 4 simple steps. All the PC users on a regular basis or on the requirement basis need to click the image of the screen which is working at current status. So, somebody doesn’t even know the procedure to screen capture your special moment in your life or any work life incident while watching and working on your PC or Computer. Now everyone who is currently reading this page suggested to see this complete article to know the Step by step procedure to take a screenshot or print on any screen on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, etc in a simple way. We are provided Simple 4 Steps to take Screenshot on any Computer in this article.
There are a different number of ways to do Screenshots in Windows and which method you prefer will entirely depend on your preference. All of the first let’s know about what is Screenshot/screen capture and how it would be taken by using simple steps. The Screenshot is just a picture which is taken at the time on you are looking at your monitor. We can also call it as a print screen. These pictures can be taken while playing video, working on programs and some any other work which is running on your computer screen. For dual monitor setup systems, one can take Multiple programs screen print at a time. So now we are going to explain to you a few simple steps to take screenshots of your particular moment at PC.
Step by Step Procedure to take Screenshot in PC/Computer
Here we provide you few simple steps to take any screenshot at any PC after that we also provide some alternatives to take screenshots on different PC’s, Laptops and any other Computers working on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. We will provide information on where most of the users have trouble when they are trying to save the screenshot, pasting it into any another program, and cropping, etc. Here are a few simple steps mentioned below
Step 1: Capturing the required image by pressing the following keys
Taking a screenshot in any Computer or PC running on Windows is exact same in any Operating system and no matter which Windows version you are using and it is very easy to screenshot.
- first easy method to screenshot is a user can just press the Print Screen button on the keyboard, that “PrtScr” button is located in the upper-right corner of your Computer keyboard.
- Some alternative methods also there to screenshot your screen those are – To capture a screenshot of the active window press button “Alt + Print Screen” (by holding Alt button user have to click prtScr button).
- If user working on a laptop, he needs to press Fn + Print Screen button (by holding Fn button user have to click prtScr button)
- Some laptops are another feature assigned to that particular key then the user has to press the “Windows key + Print Screen” button (by holding ‘Windows key’ user have to click ‘prtScr’ button).
- The captured screenshots are stored generally in the default subfolder called ‘Screenshots‘ which is located in the Pictures folder as for example C:\Users\Pictures\Screenshots.
- User can know the screen captured or not by screen flickering or darkening of the screen while taking a screenshot.
- For some systems in some situations, there is no any Singh to the user that screen captured or not, in such cases user have to look and check into the system storage to make sure that screen capture was taken or not.
- After capturing screen user have to save it by renaming it on his wish.
Step 2: Open Microsoft Paint to Crop your required area in your Screenshot
- After the above step user has to once check your screenshot is saved in screenshot folder or not. User can crop, edit his required area in that captured full-screen image on his wish by using different programs whenever needed. But so many of users used only Microsoft paint application program which is using from so many years to edit an image The procedure to Crop or Edit image using Microsoft Paint is as follows.
- First, open the Microsoft Paint file in your PC/ Computer by clicking the start button at the bottom left corner of your PC, or open the Run tab by simply clicking “Windows + R” button on your PC and type “Paint” in that tab and press enter. A Paint window will open.
Step 3: Paste your Screen Captured image in Paint
- After opening the Paint window you can paste your captured screenshot by simply pressing paste tab on Paint Window or Press “Ctrl+ V” ( By holding Ctrl button user have to click V letter in keyboard to paste your screenshot after clicking “PrtScr” button.
- Now your screen-captured image will open in Paint window and ready to edit.
- You can edit the images which are already saved in screenshots folder by selecting your required screenshot from the folder it saved earlier.
- Thereafter, Select your required area on that image which is to be crop by using select and crop button which is beside the paste button in the home tab of Paint window as below
- From here you can perform cropping operation by selecting your required area and press crop tab on the above of the paint window, then your required image will ready to save.
Step 4: Save your Edited Screenshot image
- For saving your image click on “Save as” button in file menu option on right above corner of the window.
- You can save it in your desired file format like JPG, GNG, BMP, GIF, and other formats by simply pressing the drop-down menu. Most of the users will save files in JPG format for most purposes.
- After all, the user can press the save button and in the bottom right corner of the save window and save it in your desired location by giving the file name as you wish as follows,
- And that’s it you are done. Now you can share it by email and can upload it wherever you want.
This is the procedure to Screenshot your screen in any PC / Computer by using simple steps as mentioned above.
” Was it useful then bookmark our page for any technical related problems and solutions “